EB24 – Electrical Box Hanger and Center Clip
- Complete hanger assembly for supporting an electrical box above T-grid.
- Multiple holes provided for drop wire securement to building structure.
- Dual height feature permits 1-1/2″ electrical box with or without 3/4″ device ring and 2-1/8″ box to be flush mounted with ceiling tile.
- Included mounting clip and 1/4″ screw is compatible with standard knock out configurations.
|Catalog No.||Wt.Ea./Lbs.||Description||Box Qty|
Assembly to flush mount a 1-1/2″ box
Used for 24″ on center T-grid
|EBC||0.034||Box mounting clip and screw|
for attaching one or multiple boxes
|UL Certification: E490612|
- Material: Spring Steel
- Finish: Pregalvanized & Vanguard
VG – Phoenix Vanguard
Phoenix Vanguard coating is a multi-step process that meets the 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 and DIN 50021.Vanguard coating is WEEE, ELV and RoHS compliant. VG Finish is approved for outdoor as well as indoor applications. It is a chrome free duplex coating system that combines an inorganic zinc-rich basecoat with an aluminum-rich organic topcoat.
ASTM A653 G-90 Pre-galvanized zinc is produced by continuously rolling steel coils or sheets through molten zinc at the mills. The coils or sheets are slit to size and fabricated by forming, shearing or punching to produce the finished product. During fabrication cut edges are not generally zinc coated; however, the zinc near the uncoated metal becomes a sacrificial anode to protect the bare areas.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov