F – Flange Clip
- Multi use beam clamp used to support threaded rod, electrical boxes and bridal rings from beam flanges.
- Beam clamp with stud is for supporting electrical boxes from beam flanges.
- Punched holes provided for zip tie applications.
- Provided 1/4-20 thread forms permit threaded rod applications.
- Only a hammer required for installation.
|Catalog No.||Flange Thickness||Stud Description||Box Qty|
|F2-4||1/8″ – 1/4″||No Stud||100|
|F5-8||5/16″ – 1/2″||No Stud||100|
|F9-12||9/16″ – 3/4″||No Stud||100|
|F2-4S||1/8″ – 1/4″||1/4-20 x 3/8″ Long||100|
|F5-8S||5/16″ – 1/2″||1/4-20 x 3/8″ Long||100|
|F9-12S||9/16″ – 3/4″||1/4-20 x 3/8″ Long||100|
|UL Certification: E490608|
- Material: Spring Steel
- Finish: Phoenix Vanguard
Phoenix Vanguard coating is a multi-step process that meets the 1000 hour salt spray test per ASTM B117 and DIN 50021. Vanguard coating is WEEE, ELV and RoHS compliant. VG Finish is approved for outdoor as well as indoor applications. It is a chrome free duplex coating system that combines an inorganic zinc-rich basecoat with an aluminum-rich organic topcoat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Search Phoenix Part # or Description