PCH – Pipe and Conduit Hanger
- PCH #0-5 come with retained combo head screw and thread form.
- Combo head screw allows Robertson, Phillips, Slotted and Hex drivers.
- Supports vertical and horizontal installations of 3/8″-4″ Pipe and Conduit.
- 1/4-20 Thread Form Hole Size available. Add suffix TF to Catalog Number.
- Also available in Stainless Steel.
|Catalog No.||Trade Size||EMT Conduit Size||Rigid Conduit Size||Hole Size||Box Qty|
|* EG finish and pan head, hex nut hardware.|
- Material: Steel
- Finish – Fitting: PG – Pre-galvanized Zinc
ASTM A653 G-90 Pre-galvanized zinc is produced by continuously rolling steel coils or sheets through molten zinc at the mills. The coils or sheets are slit to size and fabricated by forming, shearing or punching to produce the finished product. During fabrication cut edges are not generally zinc coated; however, the zinc near the uncoated metal becomes a sacrificial anode to protect the bare areas.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov